Sunday, May 3, 2026

Data Entry (Excel)” really is

 Good—this is a practical choice. Data entry using Excel is one of the most realistic ways to start earning on Fiverr with your skills.

I’ll guide you step by step in a simple way. Follow this slowly, one step per day if needed.


🧭 STEP 1: Understand what “Data Entry (Excel)” really is

Data entry means:

  • Taking data from one place (PDF, website, image)
  • Putting it correctly into Excel

Example:

NamePhoneCity
Rahim017xxxDhaka

That’s the type of work clients give.


🧭 STEP 2: Learn basic Excel skills (very important)

Open Microsoft Excel and practice these:

Must-know basics:

  1. Typing in cells
  2. Moving between rows/columns
  3. Saving file
  4. Basic formatting (bold, borders)

Learn 3 simple formulas:

  • SUM → add numbers
  • AVERAGE → average
  • Auto-fill → drag to copy data

👉 Don’t worry about advanced formulas now.


🧭 STEP 3: Practice like real work

Do this exercise:

Task:

Create a table like this in Excel:

NameAgeSalary
Karim3015000
Salma2818000

Then:

  • Use SUM to add salary
  • Format neatly (borders, alignment)

👉 Practice daily for 2–3 days.


🧭 STEP 4: Learn common Fiverr tasks

Most common jobs you’ll get:

  • Copy-paste data into Excel
  • PDF to Excel
  • Image to Excel typing
  • Web research (copy data from website)

👉 These are simple but require accuracy.


🧭 STEP 5: Create your Fiverr Gig (I’ll write for you)

Use this exactly:

Title:

“I will do data entry, Excel work, copy paste and typing job”

Description:

I am a hardworking and reliable person with good typing speed.
I will do accurate data entry and Excel work.

خدمات:

  • Data entry
  • Copy paste work
  • PDF to Excel
  • Typing work

I ensure 100% accuracy and fast delivery.


🧭 STEP 6: Set simple pricing

Start small:

  • $5 for basic work (1–2 hours)

👉 First goal = get 1 order, not big money.


🧭 STEP 7: Create a sample (very important)

Make a simple Excel file:

  • 10 names
  • 10 phone numbers
  • Format nicely

Upload it in your Fiverr gig as sample work


🧭 STEP 8: Daily routine

Every day:

  • Open Fiverr
  • Check messages
  • Stay active 1–2 hours

⚠️ Important truth (so you don’t get disappointed)

  • First job may take 1–3 weeks
  • Income starts small
  • But with patience, it grows

👍 Next step

If you want, I can:

  • Give you daily practice tasks (like a teacher)
  • Help you create your Fiverr account step by step
  • Show you how to reply to clients

Just tell me:
👉 “Teach me Day 1 practice”

and I will guide you like a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Data Entry (Excel)” really is

 Good—this is a practical choice. Data entry using Excel is one of the most realistic ways to start earning on Fiverr with your skills. I’...